DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) Notice for WEEZYTECH – The Latest in Technology, Science, Culture, and Business:
WEEZYTECH respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have implemented the following procedures for reporting copyright infringement:
- Reporting Copyright Infringement: If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on the WEEZYTECH website (the « Website »), please provide a written notification to our designated DMCA agent. Your notification should include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple works are involved, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, along with information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
- Sufficient contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- DMCA Agent Contact Information: Please send your DMCA infringement notification to the following designated DMCA agent:
[Insert DMCA Agent Name] [Insert DMCA Agent Address] [Insert DMCA Agent Email]
- Counter-Notification: If you believe that your content was removed or access was disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification, you may file a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in [insert jurisdiction], and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA infringement notification or an agent of such person.
- Repeat Infringers: WEEZYTECH reserves the right to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyrighted content.
Please note that the above information is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice or assistance, please consult with an attorney.
Effective date of this DMCA Notice: [Insert Date]